Friday, September 10, 2010

An Ending and a Beginning

Well, it's been about five months since I walked the streets of Mostar. Currently, I'm sitting on a Mac in the campus lounge at NYU Abu Dhabi, listening to classmates sing Jesse McCartney on Rock Band and trying to process the sheer awesomeness of the past week. As could be inferred from the previous post, I had the best intentions of posting pics of graduation, the start of summer, my family's visit, and our last day in Mostar. However, time got away from me again, and by now I think anyone who's interested has pretty much seen those pics and heard those stories. And so, here it is...closure. As much life as I experienced and as much as I learned in BiH, it was time to move on, and I'll say again that I would never have dared to dream of such an unfathomably wonderful place to move on to. My blog for this part of life's journey is located at http://parallellifeabudhabi.blogspot.com. I can't promise that my infrequent posting habits will improve in the future, but if ever there was a place for optimism, it's NYUAD. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Kartik Sharma said...

Dubai corporate singer
http://www.bethburrows.com/
Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

Kartik Sharma said...

Dubai jazz singer
http://www.bethburrows.com/
Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

mounika reddy said...

Google PhotoScan photos using your smartphone’s camera in a way that eliminates glare and shadows to improve overall quality, the company says. It will also automatically crop out edges, like the white border of a Polaroid shot.

mounika reddy said...

ajio apk download Fashion Store for Men and Women. Use APPFIRST25 to get 25% OFF on your 1st app order Handpicked products Free Shipping and COD download ajio app now

mounika reddy said...

kodi for windows is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation.