Monday, February 22, 2010

A Possibly Impossible Resolution

We had one day of sunshine yesterday, and it reminded Hilary and I that spring, and summer, and well...the rest of our lives, are fast approaching. To make sure we stay in touch, we made a pact that we're gonna keep tabs on each other next year and force each other to blog regularly. And then we figured, why not start now? So, Fates, bring on the blog-able experiences. Anyone who's still reading, you can expect at least one sentence every day. It may not make sense, and it may not be much, but it'll be there!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I still follow your blog. I look almost every week for a posting. Same with Hilary's. I've given up on Andy.
I loved reading all about your travels over Christmas. You did SO much, and seemed to enjoy so many places. Really terrific.
I hope you all don't think I'm a blog stalker, but I really enjoy reading your entries.
Hope you're moving back into sunshine for spring. It still feels like deep winter here.

leah marie said...

Thanks so much for your comments! It's so nice to know someone is keeping up...definitely not stalking at all! I'm still holding out for sun...Hilary and Shaked posted a huge one on my wall, so right now I'm counting on it to get me through! :)