Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures!

Ok, only sometimes will the server let me upload pictures, but I'll try to get some on here. I know they're small, but you can click on them and see a BIG version. Here are the castle ruins we hiked to in Blagaj (pronounced Blah-guy. The castle belonged to a duke and was abandoned when his family fled the Turks.
Here's the river that was such a relief after the hike...
...and the cave it flows from.
I think this is a cool picture of a traditional Bosnian house next to the river.
This park near the school is one of my favorite places in Mostar! It's so peaceful...it's almost like another world.


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5249659392860112226" /> As much as Mostar as recovered, I'll never get used to seeing the ruins.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Cool pictures Leah!! That last one of us makes me look really wierd. Lol. I'll come help you next time you want to upload.

David said...

Nah, you look fine. That guy behind you, though...now he looks weird. LOL